Nearly every aspect of UI++ is customizable including the number of dialogs, colors, icons, and the exact text to display — everything shown is up to you. Examples of information commonly requested from users includes the system name, OU selection, and application selection.
Released: 21 October, 2016
Zip download file hash: 26ECB743ACF0F90262D54146BE02F9506C0B00FD17788EAB04C581B096FA7038 (SHA256)
UI++.exe file hash: 1CBD6CDFF409FF4F078A2957938715E88DAA3264D4EDD3174A884800091ADC8B (SHA256)
UI++64.exe file hash: CC30A219FB2C6F806F94A595745928671DFB88C3DFEFD1ACF0312C098534FCE1(SHA256)
- A rounded and flat look and feel.
- Information displayed using HTML formatting.
- User input in combo boxes, check boxes, and text boxes validated using regular expressions.
- Automatic variables and system information collection including model, hardware type, TPM, CPU, hypervisor, and more.
- Reading and writing WMI.
- Reading and writing the registry.
- A variable browser/editor.
- Conditional inclusion of *every* element based on VBScript.
- Variable replacement for *any* value.
- A password action that will authenticate a user against AD and collect group memberships.
- Customizable preflight checks.
- An AppTree that will display and allow selection of both Applications and Packages including the following advanced features:
- Required items
- Hidden items
- Software discovery and mapping to ConfigMgr Applications or Packages.
- State save and load to and from a data file.
- All in one executable.
- Tooltips for App Tree
- A directory browser to allow selection of directories on a remote share – useful for choosing USMT loadstate locations.
- Automatic computer naming and names checks against AD.
- A graphic user item type.
- Diagnostic and log e-mailing.